*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an experienced Head of Content with experience working on affiliate sites, looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you have a strong editorial background, and are passionate about generating traffic through engaging, informative, SEO optimised content?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Our finance sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio, and hence we are looking for an expert within our markets. Our office is based in London, however, the position will be remote so you can work anywhere in the world.
As our new Head of Content, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). Naturally, this is an area we want to support as much as possible, and this role is a superb opportunity for someone to be instrumental as we scale up our processes and strategy on one of our lead projects.
- Publishing content to WordPress, writing, editing and proof-reading content
- Managing content within the site; analyse and assess what we have and strategise for improvement
- Improve the overall content of our sites, having the freedom to “shape” our sites
- Assisting with off-page PR and back link acquisition activities
- Recruitment and management of editors and writers
- Budgeting the content and the team in order to achieve the set goals
- Analyzing and optimizing the existing content in order to improve rankings
- Checking the rankings and the health of the site by using the provided tools
- Assisting with commercial deals to help media buying efforts in the region
- Continually seek to improve sites based on competitor analysis
- 5+ years of experience in a content-related role within the affiliate business
- Direct experience in the personal finance niche is a must
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our brands
- Hands-on SEO experience, experience working with SEO tools like GSC, Ahrefs, AccuRanker and SEMrush
- Experience working with Wordpress CMS
- Researching skills to spot and understand trends and proactively develop new ideas. You have journalistic curiosity, able to dig deeper with founders to learn about the latest insights and trends in their sectors
- You have entrepreneurial drive – you are creative and resilient
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and another language (French/German would be a huge advantage)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at once, as required
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 Professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.