*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but we have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an established Sales Planner looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
If so Finixio could be for you!
We are looking for a Sales Planner to help make sure we have adequate resources available due to our on going growth and expansion.
You will be tasked with improving our response times and ensure our sales leads are able to be focused on fast response times and customer needs. It will also serve as a steppingstone role to ensure we have talented people coming through the ranks who know and understand our offering and can grow into more senior positions as we continue to expand.
- Make lists and monitor all leads on a weekly basis.
- Provide weekly updates on all leads
- Learn the proposal process and provide proposals to sales reps to send on, or, send on behalf of the sales rep where required/requested.
- Take ownership the list of inbound leads (with guidance) and be responsible for their transfer to the relevant sales rep.
- Check internal CRM (Zoho) to ensure all inbound leads are moved to the relevant stage after sending out proposals.
- Conduct research on target clients on behalf of the sales team when requested.
- Join calls with the sales team (where required).
- Update our competitor analysis doc on an ongoing basis
- Assist manager with any day-to-day tasks.
- Use “Zoominfo” to find leads for sales reps and compile them into relevant outreach docs.
Work with delivery team to:
- Ensure campaigns are running smoothly and keep sales leads updated if they need to step in and reach out to clients.
- Ensure end of campaign (EOC) reports are made
- Analyse post-campaign performance and add to appropriate internal systems.
- Strong analytical and written communication.
- Well organized and excellent time management.
- As this role is home based we need someone who can be organized and plan their own day out (and work around the meetings that are put in the daily calendar)
- Crypto/NFT/web3/blockchain knowledge is considered an asset
- Sales planning background preferred
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.