*This can be remote. Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an established SEO Content Editor, with experience in Nordic Regions (Norway in particular), looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you have a strong editorial background, and are passionate about generating traffic through engaging, informative, SEO optimised content?
Our review pages generate a lot of traffic and revenue, so it is imperative our content is pitched to the relevant audience - are you well organised, experienced in outsourcing a varied range of content, and more importantly tracking its delivery & quality?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Our Nordic sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio, and hence we are looking for a specialist within these markets (and languages / audiences of course).
As our Nordic SEO Editor, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). Naturally, this is an area we want to support as much as possible, and this role is a superb opportunity for someone to be instrumental as we scale up our processes and strategy on one of our lead projects.
- Publishing, writing, editing and proof-reading content
- Checking and editing content, SEO research, planning and optimisation
- Conduct keyword research to find new content opportunities
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to projects and team members
- Give instructions to sub-editors/SEO editors
- Liaising with outsourced writers and freelancers to order content
- Setting up purchased domains with fresh content
- Outreach and Link-building to freshly restored sites
- WordPress formatting and publishing
- 2+ years of experience as an Editor or Writer, experience in SEO search, Content optimisation, keyword research
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our brands
- You excel in identifying technical bugs and improving content
- Experience working with Wordpress CMS
- Experience working with SEO tools like GSC, Ahrefs, AccuRanker and SEMrush
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Norwegian language
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 50 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.