*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a Product-oriented person ready for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about Sports products and ready to create and own product teams, kpis and goals? Are you ready to understand Finixio’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We’re looking for a new Head of Product, to join our business and be responsible for a portfolio of our Sports verticals. As our new Head of Product, you will be handling a Product Sector within Finixio and will report directly to our Chief product / Technical officer.
This is a key role for our business. We have an established (but growing) Tech, Product, Growth and Design team already, and we feel adding a further expert in the field will help us deliver our vision of really stepping up our websites and taking them to the next level.
As a Head of Product with Finixio you’ll:
- Own a sector of Sports products within Finixio
- Manage a team of Product Owners, from strategy, goals, kpis as well as their well being within the company
- Work closely with our Chief Product Officer to build strategic goals for your sector and inspire a sense of shared purpose within the team
- Relentlessly push to understand commercial product needs and ensure the consumer is considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Lead a team through a rigorous process of analysis, build, test, deploy and reanalysis and learn with a focus on identifying and developing the sites within your sector.
- Own the sourcing, hiring and optimising of both Product and Development teams to fit budget and goals.
- Advocate/defend ideas and positions based on facts, expertise, and best practices
- Proven relevant experience with iGaming or Sports affiliate industry
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager leading product owners or head of product
- A strong interest in Sports
- Experience running within an ecosystem of sites built on WordPress
- Experience utilising GTM, GSC, GA, Sem Rush & AHrefs for both competitor analysis and self analysis
- SEO knowledge will be considered an asset
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities under tight timeframes
- Exceptional soft skills; analytical, communication, organization and priority/time management.
Exceptional soft skills in people management
- Ability to influence others in a matrix reporting relationship.
- Strategic and collaborative thinking.
- Experience leading agile delivery teams and working with Agile Delivery Tools (Jira, Confluence)
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
A bit about us...
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.