*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a Product Owner (betting sites) with experience working on transnational websites?
Do you have a proven background in implementing and managing high traffic products & apps? Constantly improving and growing them; be it in design/appearance or working with Dev teams to add competitive features and interactive tools?
Are you looking to break free from the shackles of slow-moving corporate businesses, and fancy working with one of the best digital marketing people in the world?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are looking for a Product Owner to support our Regional Managers and take ownership of our customer landing to the conversion user journey. You will be a part of our regional teams in order to maximise our site offerings.
The perfect candidate will have strong experience and knowledge in our markets (Crypto, Finance, Trading, Investing), although knowledge of any affiliation vertical will be highly beneficial.
We are operating highly profitable affiliate websites at Finixio, and building world-beating teams. Our SEO is 1st class, and we are embarking on an exciting journey of growth in terms of Tech and Product - to take these sites to the next level from a product point of view. You'll be working under our Chief Product Officer, and with our site managers directly - to have a direct impact on their development. If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you.
- Build relationships and communication lines with the management team and stakeholders
- Produce sound 'commercially savvy' business cases
- Create the Product Roadmap, pipelines, specifications, and define deliverables
- Work with the tech team to translate business requirements into technical consumer solutions and manage the team's priorities
- Product delivery end to end
- Being user-focused, have a solid understanding of profiling and identifying target audiences, implementing appropriately targeted product features
- Managing and reporting on KPIs, providing analysis and data driven insights to drive product strategy and roadmap alongside our regional managers
- Increase conversion of our websites by planning Product roadmaps with Regional Managers, and utilising our CRO, Tracking and Design teams.
- Ensure solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Coordinate and drive product demos with relevant stakeholders and participate in relevant Scrum meetings
- Support our Regional Managers by carrying out strategy and market research, assessing market competition
- Apply best practices to UX/UI and optimising player journeys
- Coordinating cross-collaboration between departments to ensure business goals and objectives are met
- Proven experience as a Product Owner in an online transnational environment
- Proven relevant experience within the following (Affiliate/Operator) niches is considered an asset: Crypto, Finance, Cyber Security, iGaming
- Solid understanding of affiliate and comparison websites
- Solid understanding of SEO principles
- Experience in Analytics and Split Testing
- Strong knowledge in website development, UX design, CMS and mobile development
- Experience working in an AGILE environment and ideally with WordPress, JIRA and Confluence or similar tools
- Apply a customer-focused and data-driven approach
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
A bit about us...
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.