*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an SEO expert, with experience in Affiliate Marketing with German content, looking to join dynamic & forward-thinking (& rapidly growing!) Lead Gen company.
Are you looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you enjoy being surrounded by fellow SEO experts - in an environment where you are free to test and experiment with new ideas and methodologies (especially when it comes to highly competitive markets and aggressive tactics)?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Our German sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio, and we are growing in this region - both in terms of our team, but also our traffic. We have a collection of German Finance and Igaming websites and are looking for an expert to help lead this site from an SEO and Content perspective. Our office is based in London, however, the position will be remote so you can work anywhere in the world.
As our SEO Manager for our German websites, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). The site will sit within our Regional structure, so you'll be working with our Regional Managers and Co-Founders, and providing operational support, monitoring competitors (on-page and off-page), tracking revenue data and identifying new opportunities to improve conversion, as well as ensuring proper execution and implementation of SEO strategies.
As our German-speaking SEO Manager at Finixio, you’ll be:
- Working directly with our Regional Heads, Co-Founders and wider SEO team, helping define SEO strategy, supporting & guiding editorial & product staff
- Training, managing and developing (and recruiting) SEO execs / content teams
- Work with product team on new features + product releases
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Increase Website Revenue and Datastudio Clickouts of one of our flagship sites
- Ensure high quality of content
- Identify + execute on + off-page measures
- Track Commercial Keywords
- Identify growth areas, plan growth measures and execute on them
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level.
- Strong SEO experience, ideally from a competitive industry. Affiliate background highly preferred
- Experience with SEO tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Self-motivated and highly organised. Preferably with first experiences in managing small teams
- Native in German and good English
KPIs and processes to follow:
- Monitor and React to Changes in Traffic Drop or Clickouts
- Produce competitor and keyword analysis, suggest New Keyword Opportunities and Pages
- Analyse SEO and PPC competitors in SemRush and Ahrefs
- Managing link building resources and executing link targets as requested
- Optimize SEO Titles
- Interlinking from Highest Linked Pages
- Plug URL in Ahrefs and optimize for any missing Long Tail keywords
- Suggest New Product Features, Calculators to Make the Page More interactive
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Make sure there are no major search console issues
- GSC internal links report weighted towards commercial pages
- Keeping plugins updated
What’s in it for you?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.