*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an established Senior SEO Manager (Nordic), with experience managing high traffic websites in the extremely competitive market of iGaming? Looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Is your entrepreneurial spirit being stifled by the restraints of your current role/business?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced and specialized in all niches of SEO?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth - both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new markets and new verticals.
As our new Senior SEO Manager with Finixio you'll:
- Assist directly to the Regional Head in managing the Nordic Betting sites and overseeing execution
- Liaising with Content Editors to ensure alignment with product strategy and vision
- Train editors on SEO best practise
- Working with the Product Team to ensure new website features & product releases comply with SEO principles
- Liaising with Developers for the implementation of new features and fixes, as requested by the Regional Head
- Continual monitoring of rankings and revenue, conducting competitor analysis and market study, assisting the Regional Head in prioritising tasks accordingly
- Identifying new opportunities for growth and strategies to increase market share
KPIs and processes to follow:
- Monitor and React to Changes in Traffic Drop or Clickouts
- Produce competitor and keyword analysis, suggest New Keyword Opportunities and Pages
- Analyse SEO and PPC competitors in SemRush and Ahrefs
- Managing link building resources and executing link targets as requested
- Optimize SEO Titles
- Interlinking from Highest Linked Pages
- Plug URL in Ahrefs and optimize for any missing Long Tail keywords
- Suggest New Product Features, Calculators to Make the Page More interactive
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Make sure there are no major search console issues
- GSC internal links report weighted towards commercial pages
- Keeping plugins updated
- Highly experienced SEO professional stemming from competitive industries (eCommerce, iGaming, Finance), preferably someone from an affiliate background
- Prior experience as an SEO Manager is a must (less technical and more content-focused)
- Self-motivated and highly organised, requiring minimal input and supervision
- To have a self-driven personality with a problem-solving mentality, capable of thinking in a commercial manner.
- Experience in identifying and managing resources when needed (ie content), and can demonstrate tangible ranking and commercial growth of websites/projects.
- Fluent in English
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonusses
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
A bit about us...
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.