Are you a UK News Editor expert, with experience working on sports and gambling websites who is looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Are you passionate about sports and online gambling and looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Our network spans over several websites and we have a strong focus on quality and accuracy. Are you well organised, experienced in content management and understand the importance of sourcing the correct writers for the right tasks? And, are you able to implement strict quality controls and quantify the content’s success?
Our UK Sports betting sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio, and it is our biggest growth area. We are, therefore, looking for the right candidate who can learn from our numerous other internal success stories and implement them in the new sports betting niche.
- Recruit and manage a team of writers to deliver 20+ news articles per day
- Create a content calendar and planning for all key British sporting events
- Budget planning and revenue analysis
- Responsible for the sports news operation
- Ensure compelling content around betting tips, match previews/predictions and sports affairs
- Supporting in the planning and execution of the content plan
- Checking and editing content, planning and optimisation
- WordPress formatting and publishing
- Content publishing/uploading
- Dealing with outsourcing teams
- 3+ years of Editorial experience focusing on the sport industry
- Passion for Sports is a must for this role!
- Knowledge of content editing/writing and HTML would be beneficial, as well as
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs/SEMrush/Google Search Console)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- WordPress knowledge.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Flexible & relaxed working environment
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Free, Multisite 'The Gym Group' access
- A Competitive Salary; appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually
- Generous Bonuses, offering significant earning potential for those who can deliver results
- We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline - we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.