*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a Senior QA expert who is currently looking for a new challenge?
Looking for a remote role, so you can work anywhere in the world?
Perhaps you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, energetic company where there is huge scope for training and seeing effective, current and innovative development in action?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer that would like to work for a rapidly growing and agile company in which you will have the opportunity to be part of an extremely high performing affiliate business, operating market-leading niches (Crypto, Finance, Trading, Investing, iGaming) all over the world!
You will be part of the fast-growing TECH team and get an opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry!
- Be part of a central QA Team but who works closely with our development teams
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Manual testing of new features and fixes.
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, software.
- Log and document errors in the tracking system.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with the development team.
- Develop the best automation solutions based on the stakeholder requirements.
- Participate in AQA plannings to define the sprint scope.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
- Cooperate with a development team to formulate the tasks and explain post-release user feedback.
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience working with QA in a fast paced environment.
- Have expert knowledge in a broad range of tools for both front end and backend QA testing, fundamentals of QA methodology, well versed in manual and automated testing
- Java, Selenium Webdriver, Page object model, Git - must have
- Cypress, Docker, Linux - nice to have, Postman - nice to have
- Solid skills in framework design
- Have a deep understanding of how and where Automation QA sits within pipelines, with experience in CI and CD;
- Have a diverse skill-set with demonstrable examples of executions big and small across a variety of channels.
- Have proven experience owning and maintaining automated QA environments.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Previous experience working in marketing or affiliate marketing (useful not essential)
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 30 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.